- You may only do so for your own personal and noncommercial use.
- Downloading Site Content for commercial use is prohibited.
- Downloading Site Content for use on other websites is subject to the prior written permission of Leigh Tremaine, and to the inclusion of its copyright notice, attribution, and credits. To make a request for permission, click here.
- Sharing Leigh Tremaine’s Blog Posts on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn) is permitted in its original form when using the social media share buttons provided on the blog pages of this website.
- You may not remove any copyright or trademark notice, attribution information, or credits that are in the Site Content.
- You may not modify the Site Content.
- You may not post or create derivative works based on the Site Content.
- Any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked “© Leigh Tremaine. All rights reserved.”
Posting Comments and Messages on this Website
- You are actively encouraged to post respectful, quality comments in response to the content of this website, and to stimulate thinking and conversation.
- You may not post illegal, offensive, libelous, defamatory, injurious, abusive, or off-topic content, and you may not post spam or the unsolicited advertising or promotion of goods and services. Leigh Tremaine reserves the right to review, edit, and delete any posted comments.
- All content posted by you on this website is your sole responsibility and you are expected to ensure that it is as accurate as possible.
- By posting a comment you are warranting that you have all necessary rights to post it, that the content is not in violation of any applicable law, and that you are not disclosing any confidential or third party personal information. All content you post must be your original work, or it must not violate the copyright, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of a third party.
- By posting on this blog, you grant Leigh Tremaine a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, publish, broadcast and reproduce your comments without limitation in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for any purpose whatsoever.
- The content of this website, including its blog posts, are provided for information purposes only.
- While every attempt is made to provide accurate and complete information on this website, Leigh Tremaine has no liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information provided on this website.
- By using this website and reading its blog, you acknowledge and agree that Leigh Tremaine is not responsible for your use of the information provided, and will not be liable for damages, losses or costs incurred as a result of your use of any information appearing on this website.
- No information on this website is intended to constitute medical advice. Nothing contained in this website is intended to be a substitute for the medical advice or treatment of a physician or trained health professional. If you are sick, injured or pregnant, consult a licensed medical professional.